Thursday, November 6, 2014

CKC Challenge #1 - Be Inspired By Pinterest

Hello !
This is what i did for the
CKC Challenge #1 - Be Inspired By Pinterest.

I scrap-lifted this layout :  
Lovely by Gluestickgirl (Studio Calico)


here is my layout which i made using my Nov CKC kit

had lots of fun making this layout.
I also did a little mini stamping on the layout around my pics after sticking them down using acrylic stamps. 
this is how i did it :

1. stick all u'r papers and photos down on the paper
2. select tiny stamps, i used leaves, branches and small flowers and place them stamp side down where u would like to stamp them.
3. stick the  stamping block on them and lift the stamps.
4. use a scratch piece of paper (like printing paper) and mask the photo and do partial stamping on the patterned paper.
5. remove the scratch piece of paper and done. it will appear that u did the stamping before u stuck the photos.

Thank-u for all the love & thank-u for stopping by. :)

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this tip! I am always wishing I could add some details after my bits are stuck down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the activity on this page! All your background layers and the strips on the bottom really tie in to the inspiration. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I think the details on your page are even better than the original. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch. Love all the details.
    Cindy f.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your take on the inspiration it turned out really cute :) Well done on the challenge

    ReplyDelete