Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Challenge : SSS Monday : Scratched Up

Hello !
This is what I did taking inspiration from the
Simon Says Stamp - Monday Challenge : Scratched Up
The challenge : do anything that had some distressing of any kind.
So i took my alcohol inks, foil paper and an embossing folder. 
This is what i made.

what i did :
1. emboss my DCWV silver foil paper.
2. dabbed alcohol inks -  mix of lettuce, slate, butterscotch.
3. sanded it lightly
4. dabbed a little gold alcohol ink in few spots using the same felt piece.
5. sanded it again where i put the gold.
6. punched out a few shapes. and done ! :)

here is my layout i used these pieces in. 


I used alcohol inks on the metal letters and sanded it a little for a more grungy look. I also used distress ink to distress the edges of my layout and to do some imperfect stamping.
Thank-u for stopping by.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! I love the way you used the embossing folder to create those leaves. Thank you for sharing your work with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! Such a fun layout filled with energy! Love all the bits and pieces. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete